Surprised by Parenting Challenges
There is Hope
Introducing a Parenting Framework That Is:
So many parenting approaches do not result in the changes you want to see. Not this approach!
Easy to understand, simple to use, and decreases your parenting workload rather than increasing it. Reading a book and trying to apply what you learn is tough...this program is not.
Why learn new tools for each age-group?! Our parenting approach works with toddlers through adult children. Master our 5 skills and use them for life...
Evidence-based principles that have stood the test of time. You can feel absolutely confident using these tools.
After decades of working with clients, we've evolved a parenting framework to assist parents in their most important job ever.
WITH THIS PARENTING FRAMEWORK...
You will know how to navigate new situations as they come up. No matter the situation, no matter the age. You'll know what to do.
You will experience the peace that comes with having an approach that accounts for the inevitable twists and turns of parenting.
You will spend less time dealing with tough behaviors and enjoy more time soaking in the peace of your home.
And you will finally know how to guide your children to be their best selves!
Hi, We're Janet Cazier, LCSW and Celeste Jensen, ACC.
As parents ourselves and with decades of experience as parent coaches, we have learned how to help kids be the best versions of themselves and show parents how to have a happy home. In both our personal lives and professional lives, we have been able to help families...
- End power-struggles: Without making parenting any harder.
- Get kids to listen: On the first ask. It is possible!
- Help kids be respectful: Cut out sassiness and backtalk...which let's your interactions with each other be positive.
- Prepare kids to be happy, healthy, contributing adults: Our framework not only helps families in the present, it equips kids with the critical life and interpersonal skills they need to thrive as adults.
Decrease Defiance. Have a Happy Home.
Here are a few words from some of our past students...
We were dealing with daily...hourly defiance and disrespect from our daughter with multiple diagnoses. We had seen therapists for years with moderate improvement. We were skeptical when we came across the WISER Parenting Program, but thought we'd give it a try. We can't explain how grateful we were that we did. Our daily lives are SO MUCH happier than before and we are now extremely optimistic about our daughter's future.
Josh. Dad of 2.College Professor.
With eight kids, we experienced a lot of power-struggles. This course is concise with a plan--basic things from real people. (books feel so ideal that I don't know how to implement them.) I really appreciated real life examples to make sense of the 'lesson'. I now know the simple changes I can make as a parent to get great results.
Heather. Mom of 8. Co-Director of High-Thrive Coaching
As much as I tried, I had an extremely hard time getting cooperation from my step-kids. Then I found the WISER Parenting Program. I figured out just how much I was trying to force and how much I was sacrificing my own sanity & boundaries to try to revolve my life around my step-kids. With what I've learned I have watched the behavior of my kids change, our relationship deepen, and their self-esteem grow. Truly, our lives have forever been changed by this program.
Madeline. Blended family Mom of 6. Film Producer
What You'll Get When You Sign Up
The WISER Parenting Course
Informative and straight forward content
Access online or with mobile app
This is a parenting approach that is effective now and for years to come...master this and you're set for life!
Weekly Group Coaching
We find that the clients that see the best results are the ones that get support from our coaches for an extending period of time.
With weekly coaching you'll increase your chances of success exponentially.
Private Facebook Community
Parenting is tough, it's tougher when you do it alone.
Set You Up for Success Printables and Bonus Videos
- Weekly Action Steps: To reduce overwhelm, we have small action steps to go with each week's lesson.
- Case Studies: We can learn information, but then have a hard time applying it. We don't want that to happen to you. We are providing case studies covering a variety of behaviors and a variety of ages. These will model how to apply the principles you learned.
- Refrigerator Sheet Handouts: It can be hard to remember new information when living your daily life. These sheets are simple reminders you can hang somewhere you see often. They will refresh your memory on the most important principles to remember.
Same-Page Parenting Guide
Simple steps to decreasing the friction of different parenting approaches.
Difficult kids can create a lot of division between parents.
We will help you learn how to be unified in an approach that is feels good to both of you.
Helps with co-parenting situations as well!